Community Pregnancy Center Presents The 2014
Walk For Life!
Saturday, May 10, 2014
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Stop by The Community Pregnancy Center and Pick up Your Walk for Life Packets Today!
The Community Pregnancy Center is dedicated to providing compassionate care and practical assistance to women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy. We are committed to sharing the hope of Jesus Christ, in both word and deed. In 2013 alone, we had 2,800 client appointments dealing with the challenges of pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting. Last year we distributed more than 23,000 diapers.
All money raised will go to the Community Pregnancy Center’s operational fund so that these services will continue to be offered…completely free of charge!
- Pregnancy Testing and Pregnancy Option Counseling in both English and Spanish
- Ultrasound exams for size and dating
- Practical Assistance (maternity and baby clothes, diapers, baby furnishings, layettes)
- Earn While You Learn classes about pregnancy and parenting issues
- The Quest for Authentic Manhood men’s program
- Ongoing mentoring during and after pregnancy
- Adoption Agency Referrals
- Sexual Integrity Counseling
Commit to Take a Stand Today and Join YOUR Fellow
Defenders of LIFE!